The Beginning of JMC
Janapriya Multiple Campus (JMC) was established in 1991(2048B.S.) with joint venture of 14 academicians, local philanthropists, and local social organizations such as Srijana Vikas Kendra. It is a non-profit making academic institution with broad objectives of supporting the development of skilled and dynamic human resources to meet the challenges of education in the 21st century in various sectors. JMC is affiliated to Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
JMC has a glorious history of presenting excellent performance in public education with well experienced faculty members. Now it has become a QAA certified institution heading towards Deemed University. The campus has been offering Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in Management, Humanities, Science, and Education. Now, we have MBS (semester system), MA in English and Sociology, BBA, BBS, B. Sc. (Micro-biology), and B. Ed.
JMC achieved QAA certificate in 2013 and has recently won the National Education Award- 2072 being selected as the Best Community Campus in the country.
JMC envisions of developing globally recognized competent human resources and innovative
entrepreneurs for Change.
We are committed to become a ‘Center of Excellence’ & advance towards ‘Deemed University’.
- Produce creative, disciplined & responsible citizens with practical knowledge and applied skills.
- Strengthen & expand academic programs
- Develop human resources as per market demand
- Ensure Quality education
- Promote institutional research
- Materialize the financial sustainability of the campus
- Produce socially responsible, creative and capable human resource for the socio-economic development of Nepal.
- Prepare professionals, entrepreneurs and executives capable for managing and promoting business and social organizations in national and global context.
- Conduct case study and research-based activities for updating the knowledge and skill based on practical approach to develop the campus as ‘Centre of Excellence’.
- Establish linkages with business, social and academic institutes within the country as well as abroad and collaborate for the better exposure changing paradigm in this dynamic context.
JMC Sets apart to other campuses in Pokhara for :
- Quality education and result oriented attitude.
- Regularity in teaching learning and friendly environment
- Riskless milieu of student stir and strike.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Provision of sufficient free-ships/scholarship to the needy, and intelligent students.
- Low cost and high performance.
- Centrally located point of the town and easy access.
Adopt Latest Technology
Overall Personality Development
Industry Centered Teaching & Learning
Market Oriented update Curriculum
Good Teaching Learning Environment
Transfer Employability Skills
Well equipped Infrastructure