- Janapriya Multiple Campus started its Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) with the affiliation of Tribhuvan University, a leading and well reputed University in Nepal since July 2006
- It is service oriented institution that consistently explores better educational and career opportunities for deserving candidates.
- The Bachelor in Science has been conducting in morning shift as per the demand of guardians and the students.
- The class rooms are neat and clean, highly spacious and well furnished with latest teaching aids.
- There is a well managed and well furnished Laboratory .
- There are two Departments under the Bachelor in Science:
- Microbiology Department
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of the elements of Microbiology and Environmental Science.
- To provide the opportunity of prosecuting higher education in applied science in quite accessible expenses
- To give the knowledge of microbial world and the effects of microbes on living beings.
- To acquaint the students with fundamental issues on environmental pollution and its control.
- To enable the students to work efficiently as scientific offices in concerned laboratories, hospitals, industries, projects etc.
- To prepare the students to get post graduate level studies in Microbiology throughout the world.
- The Bachelor in Science aims at producing experts in the field of technical and applied science such as medicine, engineering, microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry, genetic engineering etc all over the world in the future.
- The efficient and skilled human resources in these areas are the basic need of 21st century in the field of science and technology.
- Bachelor in science wishes the socio-economic and technological development of the country through quality education.
- The graduates will be absorbed in good jobs through out the country and abroad. Many of them are prosecuting higher studies in applied and technical fields.
- National and international students who have completed 10 + 2 programme in science from any recognized board can apply for the B. Sc. programme at Janapriya Multiple Campus.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the Campus administration.
- To conduct Master’s Degree Program in Microbiology
- To Provide extra multimedia, computers etc.
- To build extra curricular activities with extra building